Framed Fly Screen for Windows - Standard Frameproduct code: 030.1SWIM-HT
DIY kit to make a high quality and sturdy window fly screen. The screen will cover an opening up to 760mm x 380mm. Ideal for keeping flies, wasps, bees, mosquitoes, spiders and other unwanted insects out.
These screens comply with Food Safety General Hygene Regulations 1995.
Kit price includes free delivery to all mainland UK locations*
Supplied with 18 x16 industry standard insect mesh.
Stainless Steel and Midge mesh also available (click the orange readme button for more information)
Strong aluminium powder coated frame, available in White or Brown.
Fits directly onto the window frame, width and height interchangeable.
We supply 5 kit sizes, select the down arrow on 'choose your kit size' to show all 5 kit sizes
Select the orange readme button for help with measuring, choosing a kit size and product options.
Made to measure
The default option for this product is a DIY kit, however we also offer a made to measure service on this product.
If you would like your screen (s) made to measure this is how it works:
- Choose the kit size, frame colour, mesh type and fixing as you would do if you were ordering a kit.
- Choose "made to measure" from the DIY Kit or Made-to-Measure dropdown.
- The made to measure charge will be added to the price on the page and a delivery charge will be added at checkout.
- Once you have completed your order we will contact you to confirm the sizes of your screen.
- When the sizes have been confirmed we will make and despatch your screen to you.
* A delivery charge for Highlands and Islands applies and will be added at checkout.