Sliding Fly Screen for Patio Doorsproduct code: 007.1RWBV
A single sliding fly screen, designed to be fitted flush against the door frame surfaces. Ideal for use for use with patio doors, or where there is a fixed panel next to the opening door. Offering a quick and effective solution to keep out flies, wasps, mosquitos, midges, moths and other unwanted insects.
Supplied as a simple DIY kit, which comes with a full set of instructions and all parts needed to make and fit the finished screen. Each kit makes a single sliding fly screen for patio doors with casements upto 1980mm (78") wide by 2040mm (80 5/16") high and openings up to 990mm (39”) wide. Options for frame colour and mesh.
For larger doors, please call us.
Made to measure
The default option for this product is a DIY kit, however we also offer a made to measure service on this product.
If you would like your screen (s) made to measure this is how it works:
- Choose the kit size, frame colour and mesh type as you would do if you were ordering a kit.
- Choose "made to measure" from the DIY Kit or Made-to-Measure dropdown.
- The made to measure charge will be added to the price on the page and a delivery charge will be added at checkout.
- Once you have completed your order we will contact you to confirm the sizes of your screen.
- When the sizes have been confirmed we will make and despatch your screen to you.