Customer Services Advisor
Office Location: High Wycombe, HP13 6EQ
Salary: £24,000+ depending on experience
35 hour working week
25 days paid holiday + bank holidays
Training: Full training on products and systems will be provided
About this role:
This is an interesting, varied and challenging role dealing with customers by phone, email and our online helpdesk. You will deal with inbound sales enquiries from initial enquiry through to order processing and invoicing. Customer service enquiries include order status, technical support and product returns. With experience this role will lead to face-to-face customer contact in our showroom.
We are extremely proud of our customer service record which was recognised by Feefo through a Platinum Trusted Service Award last year. We continually strive to delight our customers and are looking for someone with the same ethos to join our team. This is not a call-centre style customer services role; it offers a high degree of flexibility when dealing with customer enquiries and requires plenty of initiative to match customer requirements with suitable Streme products and services.
You will contribute to the achievement of company objectives by ensuring the tasks set out below are carried out efficiently and with due care.
- Respond to emails, phone calls and online helpdesk customer enquiries in relation to price requests, product information, order placement, and order queries
- Use customer images, diagrams and dimensions to give advice and price projects
- Prepare and proactively monitor and progress quotations
- Action customer sample requests
- Process and invoice sales orders
- Produce despatch paperwork and manage the process of shipping customer orders with respective carriers
- Maintain email and telephone contact with existing customers
- Assist with customer showroom visits
- Manage customer returns
Other tasks include:
- Order stock and stationery from suppliers
- Check supplier delivery notes against invoices
- Raising purchase orders and booking in stock
- Customer / supplier filing
- Assist in other areas of the business as required
Previous experience in this type of role is preferred but not essential, however, the candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
- A passion for outstanding customer service
- Good problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Willingness and capacity to learn new processes and products.
- Strong Communication Skills – Oral, Verbal and Written
- Ability to work under pressure.
- A good basic education including English, Maths and PC literacy.