Terms and Conditions
All items are fully priced and include VAT.
To give you complete peace of mind and confidence in our products, we offer a Two Year Warranty against defects in manufacture and material. Should any defect arise during the warranty period we shall, at our expense, repair the defective goods (or any part of them) provided that the defect has not arisen as a result of:
- Fair wear and tear
- Misuse or abuse
- Screens not being fitted in accordance with fitting instructions
- DIY Kits not being made in
accordance with instructions
- Accidental damage
DIY Kits are supplied with all materials required to make and fit finished screens. Made to Measure screens are made to customer dimensions. Please ensure all measurements for Made to Measure screens are accurate as Streme cannot be held
responsible for screens that do not fit due to incorrect customer measurements. How to measure help is provided on all Made to Measure Screens product pages and you can call us if you need further assistance.
We reserve the right to supply you with substitute items of the same quality and function.
If you are being contracted by a customer to fit our screens, please allow enough time for your order to arrive and for you to check it thoroughly before you go to site.
If you are engaging a tradesperson to fit your screens, please allow enough time for your order to arrive and for you to check it thoroughly before assigning a fitter to visit your property.
We will not compensate for lost travelling or labour time due to late or incorrect deliveries. These costs are not included and do not form part of our contract to supply goods to you.
Delivery & Despatch
- DIY Screen Kits - within 3 working days from date of order
- Made to Measure Screens - as listed below from date of order / submission of dimensions:
- Roller Screens - within 5 working days
- Made to measure Framed Screens/Sliding Screens - within 12 working days
- Pleated Screens - within 20 working days
- Chain Curtains - within 7 working days
- Mesh Strip Curtains - within 10 working days
- Blackout Blinds - within 5 working days
- Pollution Filters - within 10 working days
- Window Film - within 2 working days
- Mesh and accessories - next working day
- DIY Screen Kits -
- Made to Measure screens - by courier
- Window film - by courier
- Mesh and accessory orders - by parcel post or courier dependent on requirement and quantity
UK Mainland, excluding Highlands:
DIY Screen Kits - Free
- Made to Measure screens - Free
- Window Film - Confirmed in shopping basket
- Mesh, Face Coverings and Accessories - Confirmed in shopping basket
Scottish Highlands, UK Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland:
- Confirmed in shopping basket
For all other destinations please contact us for a shipping quote.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and although returns are generally very few in number, we recognise there will be some occasions when a customer may wish to return goods.
may return their order up to 14 days from receipt of goods, but must
notify us in writing within this time frame of their wish to return.
Returned goods must be in pristine condition, if goods are not in a
pristine condition we reserve the right to offer a discretionary partial
credit or to refuse the return. Please note, made to
measure products, manufactured at the customer's request to specific
sizes and cut to size items cannot be returned.
Returned orders must be returned at the customer's expense and wrapped in suitable packaging to avoid damage. We would advise you to insure your return with the carrier as any damage in transit may result in either a partial credit being offered or refusal of the return. You will be notified of any damage, be it from transit or otherwise caused.
Undamaged, unused goods returned in accordance with the above will receive a full refund.
If your order is received damaged please indicate this when you sign for the goods, retain the packaging for inspection and notify us accordingly within 24 hours.
Shortages must be reported within 7 days of receipt of goods. Non receipt of goods must be reported within 14 days of date of invoice.
12 The Valley Centre
Last updated 29th November 2022