Our new Sales Representative role
How to apply
Please send your CV and a covering note telling us why you want the role and what makes you the best candidate
What happens next?
Once we've read your application we will be in touch to let you know if you've been selected to attend our interview day.
Our interview day
We will be running an interview day in High Wycombe in June. This will be your opportunity to get to grips with the role and showcase your sales skills.
You will find out more about us and what makes us tick.
Title: Sales Representative
Location: Office Based, High Wycombe. Travel to customer sites as required.
Hours: Nominally 35 hours per week – Some flexibility may be required
Salary: Salary of £25,000 - £30,000 + Monthly performance-based bonus
Benefits: Company Car/Car Allowance, 25 Days Holiday + Bank holidays, Pension Scheme
Reports to: Managing Director
Tasks and Responsibilities
You will be responsible for building and developing a customer list that delivers profitable sales growth for Streme, in line with agreed targets.
Regular tasks and responsibilities will be as follows:
- Find and engage with new sales leads to Identify a need for Streme products
- Match the right solution with the customer requirement
- Demonstrate the solution to the customer
- Follow up with pricing/quote
- Secure sales orders and build an ongoing relationship.
Key performance indicators
- You will be expected to understand and work to your KPI’s
- Number of new leads identified and contacted per week
- Sales appointments per week
- Sales quotes and orders per week
- Monthly/annual sales revenue and profit
Personal Skills and Qualifications
- We are looking for a confident, energetic individual who is highly motivated and ambitious for success. You will be keen to get started and possess the following key skills:
- The ability to learn the technical aspects of our products and to visualize how they can be used to solve specific problems.
- Good problem-solving skills, including an analytical approach to customer problems and their solutions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to present technical details in a compelling manner.
- Willingness and capacity to learn new processes and products.
- Strong Communication Skills – Oral, Verbal and Written
- Confident individual capable of working in a small team or on their own initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- A good basic education including English, Maths and PC literacy.
- Ability to work with Windows 365 including Outlook
- Synergy with Company’s core values
- Knowledge of the markets Streme operates within would be an advantage, although candidates with work experience in other fields will be actively considered,
Our core values are:
- To be candid and work with integrity
- To accomplish results through positive action
- To rise to the challenge everyday
- To exceed everyone’s expectations.