High quality Twin Sliding fly screen kit - Food Safety Regs Compliant. FREE UK Mainland delivery*.
This kit will make a high-quality twin sliding fly screen for windows. The mesh is effective at keeping flies, wasps, bees, mosquitoes, spiders & other insects out whilst maintaining excellent airflow and minimal reduction in daylight. Ideal for all commercial environments such as kitchens, restrooms, restaurants, and offices.
If you need a stronger mesh, we offer a stainless-steel option which provides excellent longevity, airflow and visibility.
If you live in the Highlands of Scotland, we’ve got you covered as well - choose our Genuine 30 x 20 Midge Mesh to keep those midges out. A word to the wise if we may – don’t settle for anything less than a 30 x 20 mesh – we’ve tested alternatives such as 20 x 20 and these will not keep midges out.
The two sliding panels roll along the twin track, one in front of the other, to allow access when you want to open or close your window. Pile to the back of the front screen provides a complete all-round seal. Clips at the top of the panels allow them to be removed for cleaning.
This screen can also be adapted for particularly large reveals where perhaps 3 or 4 panels are required with 3 or 4 tracks respectively. Call us to discuss your requirement and we can quote accordingly.
You can choose a White or Anthracite Grey frame and we also offer a colour coating service if you need to match a specific paint colour.
This screen represents a wise investment if you’re looking for a good long-term solution. The frames will last for many years and the mesh can be replaced if needed.
The kit is supplied with all necessary screen materials, fixings, a spline tool for fitting the mesh and a set of instructions. Most importantly - we are the end of the phone if you need some help.
Please note: To make this screen you will need to mitre-cut the aluminium frames using a mitre box and good hacksaw or preferably a mitre saw. We would not recommend this kit for DIY beginners. If DIY is not for you, we have a made to measure option which can be selected below.
We offer one of the UK’s best selections of Fly Screens, made at our UK factory to the utmost quality and standards. For your peace of mind, our screens come with a TWO YEAR Warranty.
This system consists of a surrounding frame with top and bottom tracks and two sliding screens. The frame is fitted inside the reveal to the underside of the top sill, bottom sill and side walls.
One screen panel sits to the front of the track, the other to the back and they roll one behind the other when you wish to open your window. When the two screens are in the closed position, the frames overlap in the middle and a pile seal to the rear of the front screen creates a sealed system.
All frames are made from high quality powder coated aluminium.
The ‘how to measure’ tab gives advice on measuring and other factors that may determine how the screen is fitted.
• Standard fibreglass mesh, easy to work with, high visibility and highly effective at keeping flies, wasps, bees, mosquitoes, spiders & other insects out whilst maintaining excellent airflow and minimal reduction in daylight
• Genuine 30 x 20 Midge Mesh option to keep those midges out
• Stainless steel mesh option for additional strength and longevity.
• Light-weight but strong powder coated aluminium frame - available in White or Anthracite Grey.
• Metal corners for strength and shape retention.
• Drop down clips allow easy screen panel removal for cleaning
• Panels roll effortlessly one behind the other to give easy access to your window.
• Weather-proof for inside/outside use.
• Full instructions for assembly and installation.
• Two-year warranty
• Lengths of aluminium frame
• Lengths of aluminium track (colour matched to frame)
• Aluminium corner inserts for the screens and tracks (8 & 4 respectively)
• Mesh (as per chosen option)
• Spline to hold mesh in position
• Spline insertion tool
• Length of pile seal
• Drop down clips
• Fittings, drill bit, screwdriver bit and allen key
Streme offer a wide range of window and door screens to suit Homes and Businesses. Our range includes Fly Screens, Pet Screens, Pollen Screens, Pollution Screens and Sun Control products. Screens are available as DIY Kits or Made to Measure and we offer a fitting service as well. We also stock every kind of insect mesh including Fibreglass, Aluminium and Stainless Steel and a selection of specialist mesh products including Pollen, Pollution, Sun Control & Stainless-Steel mesh.
12 The Valley Centre, Gordon Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, England, HP13 6EQ
. Company Registration No: 6123349; VAT No: 904499407. Federation of Small Businesses membership No: 2133273.
Website created by hush.digital